Land Displacement Monitoring Service originated from InSAR*2 analysis and is capable of detecting timely vertical land displacement, in millimeters, over a wide area. In addition, this service enables periodical observation and understanding of land subsidence and deformation.
*InSAR：Interferometric SAR. The technology to detect land displacement with ㎜ accuracy.
- Taking excessive time and personal expenses to figure out the land displacement in a wide area.
- Despite some mobility restrictions, this service can be used in areas that are difficult to physically enter during a disaster, or a remote site survey is necessary.
Benefits and Outputs
- Cost reduction compared to existing methods can be considered.
- Cost can be reduced as you can purchase any area you want.
- Greatly reduce the lead time for the survey.
- Improving the frequency of maintenance and management etc…
This Solution Would Support
- Road, Tunnel and railway construction: Land subsidence/ uplift, Landslide
- Construction management: Landfill, Cutting, Land elevation, Soil improvement
- Public facility management: Port, Airport
- Disaster prevention facility management: Dike, Breakwater, Seawall
- Energy and resource development: Dam, Electricity, Oil, Gas, Mineral