Consent to these Terms
https://synspective.com/ and https (collectively, the “Site”)
Synspective may amend the Terms, Etc. at any time at its own discretion. In such instance, the amended Terms, Etc. will be published on the Site or notified to the customer through other communications. If the customer continues to use the Site even after the amended Terms, Etc. are published on the Site, the customer shall be deemed to have consented to the amended Terms, Etc.
Furthermore, Synspective may amend or terminate all or a part of the Site at its discretion at any time without advance notice.
Intellectual Property Rights of the Contents
The copyrights (including the rights set forth in Article 27 and Article 28 of the Copyright Act of Japan (Law No. 48 of 1970, as amended)) and any other intellectual property rights (whether in Japan or otherwise) regarding the Site and the Contents shall belong to Synspective.
The customer may not engage in the following acts when using the Site:
(1) An act in violation of the laws or regulations or public order and morals;
(2) An act in connection with a criminal act (or an act that has the likelihood thereof);
(3) An act that infringes a copyright, trademark right or other intellectual property right contained in the Site, such as the contents of the Site, etc.;
(4) An act that causes a burden on the server or network, an act that damages or interferes with the function of the server or network, or an act that interferes with another user’s access to the Site or operations on the Site;
(5) An act that has the likelihood of interfering with Synspective’s operation of services;
(6) An act of accessing without authorization or attempting to do so;
(7) An act of collecting, accumulating, or disclosing the personal information or other information concerning another user;
(8) An act of using the Site with a fraudulent purpose;
(9) An act of causing prejudice, damages, or discomfort to another user or other third parties;
(10) An act of pretending to be another user;
(11) An act of promoting, advertising, inducing, or selling on the Site that is not permitted by Synspective;
(12) An act of using all or a part of the Site or the Contents without Synspective’s authorization (regardless of its form, such as specifications, reproduction, copying, uploading, downloading, transmitting or otherwise);
(13) An act of directly or indirectly granting benefits to anti-social forces in connection with Synspective’s service; or
(14) Any other act that Synspective determines to be improper.
When Synspective communicates with the customer via emails or other electronic communications, Synspective will take reasonable security measures in emails and other electronic communications with the customer, take reasonable preventive measures in its system, process and management, and protect the security and integrity of emails and other electronic communications. Notwithstanding all such preventative measures, transmission methods via the internet are not completely safe, and the confidentiality or security of electronic transmissions or their contents cannot be guaranteed. Such information will be sent and the information to be sent via electronic transmission will be decided at the customer’s responsibility.
Waiver of Warranties
The statements, contents or information contained in the Site provides general information concerning Synspective and Synspective’s products solely for the purpose of providing information. Although Synspective will take care concerning the Contents or the contents of the information, the Site is provided “as-is,” and no warranty is made as to the integrity, accuracy, usefulness, safety, timeliness or otherwise. The Contents or information of the Site may not conform with the newest information or may contain mistakes due to the passage of time. In addition, the information provided on the Site may be amended at any time without advance notice.
The customer shall use the Site at its responsibility, and Synspective expressly denies any warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose or non-infringement, or any warranty arising from the process of transactions or use of transactions.
Handling of Personal Information
Notifications or Communications
Notifications and communications between the customer and Synspective shall be made by a method separately set forth by Synspective. If any notifications or communications between the customer and Synspective are made by using the contact information registered by the customer in advance, Synspective shall deem that the contact information currently registered is valid, so long as there has been no notice of change pursuant to the method separately set forth by Synspective, and will make notifications or communications to such contact information, and they shall be deemed to have been received by the customer as of their transmission.
No Transfer of Rights and Obligations
The customer may not transfer to third parties or provide as collateral its rights and obligations under the Terms, Etc., without the prior written consent of Synspective.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The construction of the Terms, Etc. shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
If any dispute concerning the Site arises, the Tokyo District Court, which has jurisdiction over the location of Synspective’s head office, shall be the exclusive court with jurisdiction of the first instance.
Contact for Inquiries
Please contact the following for inquiries regarding this Policy:
Address: 3-10-3 Miyoshi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
Company Name: Synspective Inc.
Department: PR Team
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org